Opticos Recruitment ad
As a leading sourcing advisory and business transformation services firm, Opticos provides independent advice and hands-on execution support to mid-sized organizations and large corporations to improve performance and achieve sustained cost reductions.
With the continued increasing demand for our services, we are strengthening our team with additional senior management consultants and industry professionals.
We are currently seeking senior professionals to our offices in Stockholm and Göteborg to help us drive business growth and help our clients address critical challenges within IT sourcing, business services sourcing and
We are specifically seeking to strengthen our team within the following capabilities:
- - Business services sourcing strategy (eg Finance, HR, Facilities)
- - IT strategy
- - Contract management
- - ERP advisory
- - Enterprise architecture
- - Digital transformation
- - Cost out management
- - Risk and compliance
Industry experience preferred from financial services, FMCG and/or manufacturing.
You will play an important role in leading and managing the delivery of client assignments from initial strategy formulation to the realization of benefits. You’ll also work closely with your colleagues across our offices, contributing to our growth by sharing experiences and developing insights for our clients.
- - Track-record of making it happen!
- - Stakeholder management skills across a range of business hierarchies and cultures, with the ability to develop long-term trusted advisor relationships with clients
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capable of adapting approach and style to fit - with client’s process and culture
- - Commitment to and demonstration of our core values – Excellence, integrity, collaboration and - social responsibility
- - Master’s degree (Science, Business or Law) or equivalent experience
What we offer
We are guided by our core values and as trusted senior advisors we believe in the Power of Knowing. We maximize our shared knowledge and we know the best results are achieved when integrating a mix of perspectives, talents, and experiences.
We offer a non-hierarchal and entrepreneurial work environment; a competitive compensation package, individual freedom, and a sound work/life balance. You will be given the opportunity to take an active role in developing our firm and in making a major impact on our clients, together with a team of senior colleagues.
We offer you the opportunity to be instrumental in reaching our vision – “The firm of choice for sourcing advisory and
For more information about our firm and how to apply – please contact Rickard Holmkvist for Stockholm (+46 72 326 37 77) and Håkan Liedman for Göteborg (+46 70 336 46 65).