Make a difference
At Opticos, we learn from long experience while embracing new, fresh thinking. Because that’s what our clients most need from our consultants to help them face today’s challenges as well as develop their future business. And that’s why we know a range of experience and age is vital to how we work and grow as individuals.
You’ll find our latest job vacancies here. And if you’re starting your career, please explore our Young Professionals Program that’s dedicated to starting – and accelerating – your career along the path that’s right for you.
We are constantly hiring new talents. Join our team by applying here with an open application or contact one of our offices directly.
Magnus Sjöholm, +46 709 15 44 46, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie Lund, +46 766 29 74 43, email@example.com
Per Lykke Jacobsen, +45 28 558789, firstname.lastname@example.org
Opticos is hiring “Senior Legal Counsel”
Senior Legal Counsel (Mid-career with good subject matter expertise) at Opticos
Do you want to take part in establishing our Centre of Excellence for Legal Expertise?
We are hiring senior legal professionals to our offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg to help our clients address critical challenges within IT sourcing, business services sourcing and IT enabled business transformation. The role will also help develop the legal office within the company to further drive our business growth and the legal side of sourcing. We are about to establish a Centre of Excellence for Legal Expertise and in this role, you will take an active part in doing that.
Our senior team of consultants combines sourcing, industry and technology expertise with strong execution experience, having backgrounds from either management consulting, IT/BPO providers or industry.
- Track-record of making it happen!
- Legal expertise in sourcing, contracts, licensing and related areas.
- Stakeholder management skills to C-level and across a range of business hierarchies and cultures, with the ability to develop long-term trusted advisor relationships with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capable of adapting approach and style to fit with client’s process and culture.
- Commitment to and demonstration of our core values – Excellence, integrity, collaboration and social responsibility.
- Master’s degree of Law or equivalent experience.
What we offer
We are guided by our core values and as trusted senior advisors we believe in the Power of Knowing. We maximize our shared knowledge and we know the best results are achieved when integrating a mix of perspectives, talents, and experiences.
We offer a non-hierarchal and entrepreneurial work environment, a competitive compensation package, individual freedom, and a sound work/life balance. You will be given the opportunity to take an active role in developing our firm and in making a major impact on our clients, together with a team of senior colleagues.
We offer you the opportunity to be instrumental in reaching our vision – “The firm of choice for sourcing advisory and IT enabled business transformation services”.
For more information please contact Anders Gullbrandson (+46 766 27 00 78)
Young Professionals Program
The application period was open from January 1st to February 17th 2019. The program is closed for new applications. Next application period starts in November 2019.
For passionate, honest and open-minded students striving for excellence in their careers in Sweden.
Join our team of professionals focusing on IT-enabled business transformation and sourcing advisory services. Be a part of our journey to make a difference for our clients, our people and our community.
The Young Professionals Program is an efficient way of introducing young talents to the world of management consulting. It is a 1-year trainee program where you will work with, and be mentored by, Opticos consultants on client projects. As a trainee, you will have the opportunity to travel to both our offices in Sweden for our program courses, special events and social activities. This helps you get to know other consultants – and have some fun along the way!
The program provides a combination of theory and practice where the theoretical part is organized in four areas:
- Consulting Skills: Develop the skills that are expected of a management consultant, regardless of assignment or position.
- IT Methodologies & Frameworks: Learn the fundamentals of understanding the methodologies and frameworks used by most organizations today. Letting you quickly pick up the language and culture of the client.
- Capability Offerings: Introducing you to some of the capabilities within Opticos – our expertise that we offer our clients.
- The Future Digital Society: Introducing you to the concept of the future digital society through external sources (studies and literature). The courses also provide an element of case study on current or previous client assignments where, for example, a digitalization journey, automation or data management has been in focus.
Join us if you are looking for an exciting career within management consulting where you will learn, grow and share experiences together with us. For more information, contact
Natalie Mellin email@example.com (+46 701-43 96 78) or
Latife Aksoy Endale, firstname.lastname@example.org, (+46 736-74 62 76)
- The online application period was open from January 1st to February 17th 2019. The program is closed for new applications. (Next application period starts in November 2019.) Applications should include CV, personal letter and grades from university.
- Personal interviews are held locally in one of Optico’s offices in Gothenburg and Stockholm between February-March 2019
- Either an individual case or a Group case interview will take place in Stockholm and is a half-day event for a short list of candidates in Mid-March 2019
- Meeting the regional managers and then contract signing in Stockholm and Gothenburg end of March 2019